2012 Scotties Tournament of Hearts Business Contest
Posted: Tuesday, January 3rd 2012
The 2012 Scotties Tournament of Hearts is coming to Red Deer. With it will come thousands of spectators to our city, and we want the Downtown to take advantage of the increased traffic. Help support the Scotties Tournament of Hearts, and our city hosting such a fine event, by taking part in the Scotties Tournament of Hearts “Paint the Town – Show Us Your Hearts” business contest.
Beginning Febrauary 18th, the best women curlers in the country will be competing in Red Deer for a chance to be crowned National Champion. Show you support for this world class event by decorating the windows and storefronts of your workplace, and have a chance to win some great prizes too! This contest is being held city-wide, so make sure
1. Decorate your business in a Scotties theme. You can use window paints, photos, decals, posters, or anything else that you can think of to create your masterpiece!
2. All artwork must be in support of the event, the curlers and in good taste. Must exhibit good sportsmanship
3. The Scotties Event Office can provide banner roll, decals and brochures to find inspiration. Contact Mandy at email@example.com or at 403-986-6024 to pick up your supplies.
4. Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief description of why you support the 2012 Scotties.
5. Entries will be judged on February 14th, 2012
The Grand Prize Winner will receive 2 full event passes to the 2012 Scotties Tournament of Hearts. You can use these as work incentives, split up the tickets into individual draws, or give them to your loyal customers.